»

Sunday, May 4, 2008

Oh Me OH my!

Well, I'm back from VA.......can't honestly say I'm too happy about it either!! I know this upsets my friends and I wouldn't hurt ewes guys for the world. Ok, maybe I'm a little glad to be back to my routines. The month I took off was fun, but Ineed routine! I have four 2 GB memory sticks filled with pics and movies...everything...I drove everybody NUTS! check out this pic...



I have to share this.....Denny and Reed ....could they be playing rock, paper, scissors? I doubt it.....Reed is throwing a SHOCKER...I laughed my ass off! In case I haven't said it enough...I love CROWN ROYAL! hehehehehehe!!
So, what have I done......

Well, I did a lot of work for Breezeway....that's my web design moniker! I got a new singer, a new band (in VA!!! yeah!).....and I did 5 custom DVDs....and I got the coolest referral! I can't say yet......

While I was in VA, I got to see so many of pieces of my heart....I only hope that you all have something that means as much to you as being home means to me. I did that little consult thing in C'burg. It worked out. I got a bonus, my commission and I got a fabulous offer! I just feel like everything, or almost everything is going my way.....I love me! Soon I'll get the latest degree that was 10 years in completing....and I'm hoping for great things...a couple more jumps up the career ladder and I'll be ready to head south forever!
One more funny thing......I got a little cousin named Heather, I swear she is gonna be the CMT Horizon Award winner one day soon.....mark my words!!!...but I am partying in her big brother's club and there she is....within weeks of releasing her new CD which is awesome!!.... sitting on the floor filling the beer cooler behind the bar. I start yelling at Derek to get her up off the floor. "she's gonna be a star." He says, "fine--when she's a star...now she has to earn her keep and it's good for her!" He's right! and she loves him for it!
ok, til I get around to this again...






0 comments:

 

Free Web Hit Counters
Rent DVDs Online